Tired of your usual instant noodles? We have an equally, if not more, comforting and convenient version, and notches healthier!
- 1 Beef Goulash Take Home Soup Pack
- 3 cakes of rice noodles
- 3 soft boiled eggs cooked for 4 minutes
- Spring onions chopped, for garnish
- Sriracha sauce to taste
- Freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- Heat up the Beef Goulash soup in a saucepan till bubbling.
- Cook the rice noodles separately in a pot of water.
- Assemble on a plate. Place rice noodles onto the plate. Toss with a little soup. Topped with the rest of ingredients.
- Crack the egg onto the rice noodle, drizzle with sriracha sauce, freshly cracked black pepper and chopped spring onion.
- Enjoy your souper slurpy noodles!