A simple spaghetti gets a lift-off with some delectable meatballs seasoned with heady spices! We think it makes for a great potluck contribution for both adults and children!
You’ll need for Spaghetti:
- 1 Tangy Tomato with Basil Take Home Soup Pack or Souperfoods Cream Pasta Sauce [V]
- 400g uncooked spaghetti
- 200g Souperfoods Italian Meatballs
- 150g turkey bacon, cut into pieces
- 6 soft boiled or sous vide poached eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sprinkle of grated parmesan cheese
- Freshly chopped parsley
- Extra virgin olive oil for drizzling
- Cook the spaghetti in salted water till al dente. For this step: coordination is key. I typically do not like to drain the spaghetti and cool under running water. Once the sauce is ready, transfer the spaghetti from the boiling salted water into the sauce. Mix well. It is ok, if some of the spaghetti water goes into the sauce.
- Heat up the Tangy Tomato with Basil soup or Souperfoods Cream Pasta Sauce [V] till bubbling.
- Pan-fry the bacon till lightly crisp.
- Top with heated Souperfoods Italian Meatballs and soft boiled eggs.
- Finish with sprinkle of salt and pepper to taste and grated parmesan cheese. Drizzle with a little extra virgin olive oil and freshly chopped parsley before serving. Enjoy!
Add some cherry tomatoes to the tangy tomato sauce.